Saturday, October 9, 2010

The "set the ball rolling" post!

I guess i'm the one that needs to get the ball rolling here by doing the first post!

Relish Bears has been nearly 4 months in the making.  It's been so hard keeping what i've been doing a secret.  I didn't want to unveil anything until I was 100% ready.  I've been busy creating a website, blog and Facebook page all while completely enjoying sewing bears.

I never in a million years thought I would say that I enjoy sewing.  I hated it at school.  It finally dawned on me only recently why I thought I didn't it....I don't like being told what to create.  I also quite enjoy drawing, but I hated art at school for the same reason, I don't like being told what to draw.  Perhaps if the teachers had've left me to my own devices, I might've done better at school. hahaha!  That's my theory and i'm sticking to it.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love teddybears and am so glad I received your first email. I think Huston is adorable and look forward to seeing more of your creations. Good luck on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb! Thank you so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete